Socket Set Screw, Cup Point, DIN 916, M10-1.5 x 60mm, Alloy Steel Metric Class 14.9-45H, Black Oxide, Hex Socket (Quantity: 50) Coarse Thread, Thread Diamater: M10 x Length: 60mm by Newport Fasteners at The Herald Network. MPN: 865839. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cup point Set Screws are headless screws whch are threaded the entire length. They have an internal hexagonal drive at one end and a cup-shaped
Product Description & Reviews
Cup point Set Screws are headless screws whch are threaded the entire length. They have an internal hexagonal drive at one end and a cup-shaped indentation at the other end. The cup point is the most popular style set screw. Designed for fast, permanent and semi-permanent location of parts on shafts with hardness differential of 10-15 Rockwell C points and where cutting in of cup edge on the shaft is acceptable.
Features & Highlights
- Thread: Coarse / Thread / Metric Class 14.9 - 45H / Black Oxide
- Recommended Hex Socket Allen Key Wrench: 5 (Metric)
- Thread Diameter-Pitch: M10-1.5, Length: 60mm
- Recommended Hex Socket (Allen Wrench) Size: 5 (Metric)
- Black Oxide is not a protective finish and will rust if exposed to moisture. Stainless Steel material is recommended for environments with moisture
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Newport Fasteners, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.