#17 x 8'' Construction Lag Screw Exterior Coated Torx/Star Drive Heavy Duty Structural Lag Screw Far Superior to Common Lag Screws - Modified Truss Washer Head - Full Box - 250 Screw Count by Jake Sales at The Herald Network. MPN: 17-8-Construction-Lag-Screws-CTX-F. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. More Details About Our #17 (~3/8'') x 8''CTX Construction Lag Star Drive Screws (250 Count)- Exterior Coated Screws (1200 Hour Salt Spray Test)-
Product Description & Reviews
More Details About Our #17 (~3/8") x 8"CTX Construction Lag Star Drive Screws (250 Count)
- Exterior Coated Screws (1200 Hour Salt Spray Test)
- Construction Lags Far Exceeds Standard Lag Bolts in Shear Force, Compression Forces & Ease of Installation
- Excellent Screws for Hard & Soft Wood
- High Quality Heat Treated Steel
- 5/16" Construction Lag Screw Thread Diameter
- Modified Truss Head Screw (11/16" Head Diameter) - Better Compression Forces
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Screw Threads - Maximum Holding Power
- High Quality Screw Threads Cut Cleanly & Easily Through Tough Materials
- Knurled Screw Shoulder Lowers Drill Torque Requirements
- Type 17 Screw Point for Quick Starts without "Walking"
- Use T40 Driver Bit
- Deep Torx/Star Drive Screws Reduce "Cam-out" - Easy Installation
- Excellent Screw for construction applications including, Decking, Fencing, Roofing, Framing, Timber Frame, Post & Beam etc.
- 250 Count Exterior Coated Construction Lag Screws
High Performance Exterior Coated Torx/Star Drive Wood Construction Lag Screws "CTX", #17 Diameter by 8" Long. Use T25 Torx/Star Drive Bit for Installing Construction Lag Wood Screws. Bulk Quality Wood Screws for the Best Value. Our Bronze Star Torx/Star Drive Screws are an Excellent Fastener for Many Applications in Hard and Soft Woods, Chipboard, & Tough Materials. Our Exterior Coated Construction Lag Wood Screws are an Excellent Multipurpose Fastener for Professional Operations & Demanding Industries. Our Construction Lag Screws are Strong - Can be Removed & Reused.
Torx/Star Drive Wood Screw Head Provides Twice the Torque of Phillips or Square Drive Screw Heads
Screw Engineering Specs:
Average Shear Strength of #17 Shank --- 5294 lbs
Average Pull-Out Strength ----------------- 2082 lbs
(Screw Pull Out is Calculated with a 3" Length Screw in the wood species: Yellow Pine Wood)
Features & Highlights
- High Performance Exterior Coated Star/Torx Drive Wood Screws (250 LAG SCREW COUNT) Torx Drive
- Modified Truss (Washer) Head Provides High Compression Forces & Neat and Finished Appearance.
- Type 17 Notched Extra Sharp Wood Screw Point Reduces the Need for Pre-Drilling in Even Hard Woods
- Quality Wood Screw Thread Require Less Torque to Drive the Screw & Provide Maximum Holding Power
- Torx/Star Drive Wood Screw Head Provides Twice the Torque of Phillips or Square Drive Screw Heads
#17 x 8" Full Box 250 Count
0.69 x 0.69 x 8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Jake Sales, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Newport Fasteners
mpn: 327948-550, ean: 0696297881776,
These extremely sturdy fasteners are usually used to connect heavy lumber or other heavy materials that are bearing an intense load. These screws differ from normal wood, self-drilling or sheet metal screws. Compared to most ordinary screws, lag scre...
By Hard-to-Find Fastener
mpn: HLSHS-675-20, ean: 0014973150471,
We stock a wide variety of fasteners ideal for many applications arround the home, farm, business, automotives, and in industry. Most of our fasteners have a light zinc plating over steel giving a more rust resistant finsh. We also sell coated and st...
mpn: I-3G25, ean: 0635830381168,
SplitStop 8x2 1/2" Star Drive Composite Comp-TriLobe Screws with Grey Finish -Pack of 1200, Driving-bit IncludedSelf Drilling and Self Tapping Design. Virtually Eliminates Splitting. Drives through Dense Materials and Knots. Self Countersinking Under...