#14 x 6'' Construction Lag Screws Exterior Coated Torx/Star Drive Heavy Duty Structural Lag Screws Far Superior to Common Lag Screws - Modified Truss Washer Head - Full Box - 400 Screws
#14 x 6'' Construction Lag Screws Exterior Coated Torx/Star Drive Heavy Duty Structural Lag Screws Far Superior to Common Lag Screws - Modified Truss Washer Head - Full Box - 400 Screws by Jake Sales at The Herald Network. MPN: 14-6-Construction-Lag-Screws-CTX-F. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. #14 (~1/4'') x 6'' CTX Construction Lag Star Drive screws (400 )- Exterior Coated screws (1200 Hour Salt Spray Test)- Construction Lags Far Exceeds
Product Description & Reviews
#14 (~1/4") x 6" CTX Construction Lag Star Drive screws (400 )
- Exterior Coated screws (1200 Hour Salt Spray Test)
- Construction Lags Far Exceeds Standard Lag Bolts in Shear Force, Compression Forces & Ease of Installation
- Excellent screws for Hard & Soft Wood
- High Quality Heat Treated Steel
- 1/4" Construction Lag screws Thread Diameter
- Modified Truss Head screws (1/2" Head Diameter) - Better Compression Forces
- Deep, Wide, Sharp screws Threads - Maximum Holding Power
- High Quality screws Threads Cut Cleanly & Easily Through Tough Materials
- Knurled screws Shoulder Lowers Drill Torque Requirements
- Type 17 screws Point for Quick Starts without "Walking"
- Use T25 Driver Bit
- Deep Torx/Star Drive screws Reduce "Cam-out" - Easy Installation
- Excellent screws for construction applications including, Decking, Fencing, Roofing, Framing, Timber Frame, Post & Beam etc.
- 400 Exterior Coated Construction Lag screws
High Performance Exterior Coated Torx/Star Drive Wood Construction Lag screws "CTX", #14 Diameter by 6" Long. Use T25 Torx/Star Drive Bit for Installing Construction Lag Wood screws. Bulk Quality Wood screws for the Best Value. Our Bronze Star Torx/Star Drive screws are an Excellent Fastener for Many Applications in Hard and Soft Woods, Chipboard, & Tough Materials. Our Exterior Coated Construction Lag Wood screws are an Excellent Multipurpose Fastener for Professional Operations & Demanding Industries. Our Construction Lag screws are Strong - Can be Removed & Reused.
Torx/Star Drive Wood screws Head Provides Twice the Torque of Phillips or Square Drive screws Heads
screws Engineering Specs:
Average Shear Strength of #14 Shank --- 2858 lbs
Average Pull-Out Strength ----------------- 897 lbs
(screws Pull Out is Calculated with a 3" Length screws in the wood species: Yellow Pine Wood)
Features & Highlights
- High Performance Exterior Coated Star/Torx Drive Wood Screws (400 LAG SCREW COUNT) Torx Drive
- Modified Truss (Washer) Head Provides High Compression Forces & Neat and Finished Appearance.
- Type 17 Notched Extra Sharp Wood Screw Point Reduces the Need for Pre-Drilling in Even Hard Woods
- Quality Wood Screw Thread Require Less Torque to Drive the Screw & Provide Maximum Holding Power
- Torx/Star Drive Wood Screw Head Provides Twice the Torque of Phillips or Square Drive Screw Heads
#14 x 6" - FULL BOX - 400 screws
0.5 x 0.5 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Jake Sales, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By ASPEN FASTENERS
5/16" X 3-1/2", Lag Screws, Hex Head, Steel, Hot Dip Galvanized;ASME B18.2.1Volume Price Breaks Available. Contact Aspen Fasteners. 5/16" X 3-1/2". Lag Screws, Hex Head, Steel, Hot Dip Galvanized. ASME B18.2.1. Aspen Fasteners stocks over 400,000 dif...
By Jake Sales
mpn: 17-8-Construction-Lag-Screws-CTX-F, ean: 0712038321810,
More Details About Our #17 (~3/8") x 8"CTX Construction Lag Star Drive Screws (250 Count)- Exterior Coated Screws (1200 Hour Salt Spray Test)- Construction Lags Far Exceeds Standard Lag Bolts in Shear Force, Compression Forces & Ease of Installation-...
By Newport Fasteners
mpn: 327948-550, ean: 0696297881776,
These extremely sturdy fasteners are usually used to connect heavy lumber or other heavy materials that are bearing an intense load. These screws differ from normal wood, self-drilling or sheet metal screws. Compared to most ordinary screws, lag scre...
Need a good ceramic insulator for your wood post electric fence? The Zareba Large Ceramic Lag Screw Insulators are used to attach electrified wire to wood posts without losing energy through the post. These ceramic insulators can be used with all fen...